Welcome to the County of Simcoe - Interactive Mapping Application.
The County of Simcoe (hereinafter referred to as ''the County'') provides this application and the information available within it as a reference only and has not customized the information (hereinafter referred to as the ''Site Products'') for any specific purpose. The Site Products were generated from Geographic Information System (GIS) data maintained by different sources. Some limitations may apply based upon restrictions imposed by other sources. To reference specific sources and their restricted uses or disclaimers please refer to the details in the section entitled Site Product Credits and Partner Disclaimers. Areas depicted by the Site Products are approximate, and are not necessarily accurate to mapping, surveying, or engineering standards. The Site Products are for illustration purposes only, may not be suitable for parcel specific decision making, are subject to constant changes, and may not be complete, accurate or current. The Site Products are not a legal survey. Any specific map coordinates may be in error by several metres or more. A digital map layer may have registration errors and not overlay with other map layers correctly.
The County reserves the right to change, restrict or discontinue access to the Site Products at any time.
Acceptance. To use the Corporation of the County of Simcoe maps.simcoe.ca interactive mapping application, You must agree to the following terms and conditions (the ''Terms and Conditions'') by clicking on the ''accept'' button below.
Grant of Licence. The Corporation of the County of Simcoe (''Licensor'') hereby grants to You a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to view and print a single copy of the material on the Corporation of the County of Simcoe maps.simcoe.ca web site (the ''Site Products''):
(i) in the case of a natural person, solely for User's personal, non-commercial use; and otherwise, for User's internal process, operations and administrations, excluding any direct monetary or commercial gain and further excluding any sale, external distribution or licence whether or not for a fee.
Licence Restrictions. Unless otherwise specified User may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, link to or frame in another website, use on any other website, transfer or sell the Site Products in whole or in part either voluntarily or by operation of law. The foregoing prohibition expressly includes, but is not limited to, the practice of screen scraping, database scraping or any such practice or activity; the purpose of which is to obtain data or portions thereof in any manner or any quantities not expressly authorized hereunder.
Maintenance of Data. User hereby acknowledges that Licensor and its suppliers are not required to provide any updates, fixes, new versions, new releases, maintenance and/or support of any kind for the Site Products to Users.
Ownership. User acknowledges that:
(i) The Site Products contain technical information and commercial information and copyright, trade secret rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights reside in the Site Products;
(ii) Licensor, and its suppliers, hold copyright and other intellectual and proprietary rights in the Site Products and all right, title and interest in and to the Site Products and all modifications thereto will at all times be vested in and remain the property of Licensor and its suppliers;
(iii) No ownership rights in and to the Site Products are transferred to User;
(iv) Licensor hereby reserves all copyright, trade secret, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights not expressly granted hereunder; and
(v) Disclosure of the Site Products by User would significantly prejudice the competitive position in the marketplace of Licensor or its suppliers or interfere significantly with other contractual negotiations of Licensor or its Suppliers.
No Warranties/Limitation Of Liability. Licensor and its suppliers makes no warranties with respect to the Site Products, and User acknowledges the Site Products are provided on an ''as is" and ''as available'' basis, without any warranties, representations or conditions, express or implied including warranties, representations or conditions of merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights, or those arising by law or by usage of trade or course of dealing. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the Site Products is assumed by User. LICENSOR AND ITS SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, AND REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO USER OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFIT OR SAVINGS, LOST OR DAMAGED DATA, OR OTHER COMMERCIAL OR ECONOMIC LOSS OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR CLAIMS BY A THIRD PARTY AGAINST USER. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF LICENSOR AND ITS SUPPLIERS TO THE USER OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER RELATED TO THE SITE PRODUCTS SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE FEES PAID BY USER, IF ANY, IN THE TWELVE MONTHS PRECEDING THE DATE OF ANY CLAIM, AND IF NO LICENCE FEES HAVE BEEN PAID, $1. THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT THE LIABILITY RESULTS FROM A BREACH OF A TERM OR CONDITION, OR A FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OR EXPIRY OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Assignment. User may not assign this Agreement or any of its rights and obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of Licensor.
Termination. This Agreement, and any licence granted hereunder shall terminate immediately in the event that:
(i) User is in default of a material obligation under this Agreement;
(ii) User breaches any of its obligations or covenants hereunder with respect to confidential information, or infringes any copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights in the Site Products; or
(iii) Any applicable law, regulation, decision, order or government policy restricts or precludes the collection, use or disclosure of the Site Products or any part thereof by Licensor, or the use of or access to the Site Products or part thereof by User.
On termination of this Agreement, User shall cease using the licensed Site Products and, at the request of Licensor, shall destroy any copy of the Site Products in its possession and certify that the licensed Site Products have been purged from all of User's computer systems, and all hardcopy materials produced from the licensed Site Products have been destroyed.
Some information accessible within the Site Products is sensitive in nature and may be subject to applicable freedom of information legislation. The parties who have provided information made available in the Site Products did so with the understanding that the information would be accessible in a read-only fashion to authorized users of the County and its partners.
By clicking the login button on the secure area of this site users agree to the following obligations:
Should you have any questions regarding this service, please contact the County of Simcoe GIS Section at 705-726-9300 or email email@example.com
- endeavor to keep their individual password safe and secure and will not share their password with any other individual;
- only use the Site Products to perform such duties as authorized by the County or its partners;
- notify the County of Simcoe GIS section if they become aware of a security breach or any misuse of the Site Products;
Site Product Credits and Partner Disclaimers:
(some products may only be visible to authorized users through secure login)
- The Corporation of the County of Simcoe;
- The Corporation of the Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury;
- The Corporation of the Town of Collingwood;
- The Corporation of the Town of Innisfil;
- The Corporation of the Town of Midland;
- The Corporation of the Town of New Tecumseth;
- The Corporation of the Town of Penetanguishene;
- The Corporation of the Town of Wasaga Beach;
- The Corporation of the Township of Adjala-Tosorontio;
- The Corporation of the Township of Clearview;
- The Corporation of the Township of Essa;
- The Corporation of the Township of Oro-Medonte;
- The Corporation of the Township of Ramara;
- The Corporation of the Township of Severn;
- The Corporation of the Township of Springwater;
- The Corporation of the Township of Tay;
- The Corporation of the Township of Tiny;
- The Corporation of the City of Barrie;
- The Corporation of the City of Orillia;
- The County of Simcoe District School Board;
- The Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District School Board;
- The Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit;
- The Nottawasaga Valley Conservation Authority;
- The Lake Simcoe Region Conservation Authority;
- The Toronto Region Conservation Authority;
- The Severn Sound Environmental Association;
- Simcoe County Farm Fresh Marketing Association;
- Simcoe County Trails (formerly Huronia Trails and Greenways);
- "Huronia Trails and Greenways and all of its partners assume no liability for any damages or injuries received during the use of any of the trails listed in this guide/promoted on this website. Use of the trails is at your own risk. These Trail Maps are prepared for your convenience only. Huronia Trails and Greenways is not responsible for loss or damage, as a result of inaccuracies, errors or omissions."
Economic development Office (County of Simcoe)
The information contained in this web site or linked sites is provided on an "as is" basis. The Corporation of the County of Simcoe makes no guarantee or representation about the accuracy or completeness of the information, and disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We are not responsible for any damages arising from the use of information on this site. It is your responsibility to independently investigate the information's accuracy and completeness, and to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. Any projections, opinions, assumptions or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of any property. Any business or other decisions made by the user based upon this data are made at the user’s own risk.
- The Ganaraska Hiking Trail Association;
- Teranet Enterprises Inc.;
- The Municipal Property Assessment Corporation;
Barrie & District Association of REALTORS® Inc.;
- The Lakelands Association of REALTORS® Inc.;
- Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS® Inc.;
- "The information contained on this web site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by members of: Barrie & District Association of REALTORS® Inc., The Lakelands Association of REALTORS® and the Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS® Inc., who are responsible for its accuracy. The respective boards distribute this information as a service for its members and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy."
- “The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.”
- “The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. Any other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, “screen scraping”, “database scraping”, and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on the pages produced by or displayed on this website.”
Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources - Midhurst District
- Note To Users concerning some inland waterway bathymetric data provided by the Province of Ontario | "CAUTION: DO NOT USE LAKE DEPTH INFORMATION FOR NAVIGATIONAL PURPOSES. This information may not reflect current conditions. Uncharted hazards may exist."
- Statistics Canada;
- Natural Resources Canada
- and Members of the Ontario Geospatial Data Exchange
© The Corporation of the County of Simcoe
Produced (in part) under license from:
© Queens Printer, Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources. All rights reserved.;
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada, Department of Natural Resources. All rights reserved.;
© Teranet Enterprises Inc. and its suppliers all rights reserved.;
© Municipal Property Assessment Corporation and its suppliers all rights reserved.;
© Members of the Ontario Geospatial Data Exchange. All rights reserved.
THIS IS NOT A PLAN OF SURVEY.